While our customers are the focal point of everything we do, their satisfaction is found in the high performance and quality standards that we set for ourselves. At Mincon, we have developed a working policy of continuous improvement for value added benefits for our customers and end users. To achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, we have employed World Class Business philosophies across all of our companies. Through training, and continuous assessment of all that we do, we have succeeded in attracting and retaining top class staff that deliver on the goals we set.
As part of Mincon’s whole Quality ethos, ISO 9001:2008 has been implemented at all of our Manufacturing plants. The program, which covers all aspects of design and manufacturing, administration and corporate management, is certified and audited periodically by the International Standards Organisation. Ultimately it is Mincon’s aim to deliver a consistently high quality product in performance, quality and longevity, coupled with support and service to ensure our customers’ expectations are both met and exceeded.
Mincon Group PLC Quality Policy
Mincon Group Management will:
- Establish and maintain systems to fully deliver all aspects of our Customer’s needs.
- Establish and maintain systems which are Customer focused and lead to the delivery of the Customer requirements in a structured orderly manner.
- Ensure the systems and structures are maintained and resourced to meet the requirements of ISO Standards
- Review the effectiveness and continually improve aspects of the Management System.
- Establish systems for the setting and assessment of appropriate Quality Objectives relevant to our customers’ business needs.It is the responsibility of all staff at Mincon International, through a team effort to:
- Understand the specific requirements of our customers.
- Understand the value of every customer.
- Understand the expectations of our customers in the delivery of product and service from Mincon International.