Rock Drill M106 – 6ft unit
The M106 Skid Steer Drill Mast Attachment is ideal for dewatering and solar applications. Capable of drilling with augers, helical anchors, ground screws, DTH hammers and mud drilling setups the M106 can drill over 200 ft for small bore applications, or to shallower depths for larger bore holes, i.e foundation and underpinning applications. For skid steer or excavator attachment.
- Height 7’ (2,133 mm)
- Mast Stroke 6’ (1,828 mm)
- Max Pullback 6,600 lbs (2.992 kg)
- Weight (mast only) 725 lbs (328 kg)*
- Clamp System Optional
- Side to Side Movement Optional
WATCH THE VIDEO
The Rock Drill M106 Drill Mast Attachment’s mount plate for mini-excavators or skid steer can be customized to integrate seamlessly with your carrier machine.
With a simple 2-hose connection for the pressure and return flow on the carrier machines auxiliary hookup, it drilling couldn’t be easier to start drilling.
The Rock Drill M106 and M112 drill mast attachments are available for both skid steer or excavator attachment. Mount plates attached to the rear of the drill mast allow for quick attachment / pickup by the carrier machine.
- Universal skid steer plate fits most skid steer models.
- Excavator mounts built to suit your excavator
- Simple 2-hose connection to auxiliary ports on carrier machine
- Connect / disconnect in seconds with included T-Leg system
|Max Torque||2,600 ft.lbs||3,525 Nm|
|Max Speed||100 rpm|
|Max Torque||3,300 ft.lbs||4,474 Nm|
|Max Speed||95 rpm|
|System Pressure||3,000 psi (206 bar)|
|Max Flow||20-24 gpm (75-90 lpm)|