Rock Drill M112 – Skid Steer Attachment
The Rock Drill M112 Skid Steer Drill Mast Attachment is ideal for dewatering and solar applications. Capable of drilling with augers, helical anchors, ground screws, DTH hammers and mud drilling setups the Rock Drill M112 can drill over 200 ft for small bore applications, or to shallower depths for larger bore holes, i.e foundation and underpinning applications. Also available for excavator attachment.
- Height 15’ 10" (4,816 mm)
- Mast Stroke 11' 10" ( 3,600 mm)
- Max Pullback 6,600 lbs (2.992 kg)
- Weight (mast only) 1,345 lbs (610 kg)*
- Clamp System Optional
- Side to Side Movement Optional
WATCH THE VIDEO
The Rock Drill M112 Drill Mast Attachment’s mount plate for excavators or skid steers can be customized to integrate seamlessly with your carrier machine.
With a simple 2-hose connection for the pressure and return flow on the carrier machines auxiliary hookup, it drilling couldn’t be easier to start drilling.
We match your application, drill depth and sub-surface conditions to your drill tooling package and the build your drilling rig/mast attachment with the required pullback, torque and RPM to maximize your drill speeds and project efficiency .
- Drilling solution packages customized to your application and drilling conditions
- Maximize penetration rates with tooling, torque and RPM optimized to application
- Application specific drilling solutions for solar, geothermal, water well, geotechnical, dewatering and more.
- Highly efficient rock drilling packages with Mincon technology built into every DTH Hammer system.
|Max Torque||2,700 ft-lbs (3,660 Nm)|
|Max Speed||80 rpm|
|Max Torque||1,020 ft-lbs (1,382 Nm)|
|Max Speed||140 rpm|
|System Pressure||3,000 psi (206 bar)|
|Max Flow||20-24 gpm (75-90 lpm)|