Rock Drill M120 – Excavator Attachment
The Rock Drill M120 Drill Mast Attachment for skid steers and excavators is ideal for pre-drilling hard rock for dewatering, geotechnical and solar applications. Capable of drilling with augers, helical anchors, ground screws, DTH hammers and mud drilling setups the Rock Drill M120 Drill Mast Attachment can drill over 200 ft for small bore applications, or to shallower depths for larger bore holes, i.e foundation and underpinning applications. For skid steer or excavator attachment.
- Height 23' 10" (7,247 mm)
- Mast Stroke 20' (6,100 mm)
- Max Pullback 6,600 lbs (2.992 kg)
- Weight (mast only) 2,236 lbs (1,014 kg)
- Clamp System Multiple options available
Watch the Video
The Rock Drill M120 Drill Mast Attachment’s mount plate for excavators can be customized to integrate seamlessly with your carrier machine.
With a simple 2-hose connection for the pressure and return flow on the carrier machines auxiliary hookup, it drilling couldn’t be easier to start drilling.
Setups available for dewatering, solar installs and geotechnical drilling.
The Rock Drill M120 drill mast attachments are available for both skid steer or excavator attachment. Mount plates attached to the rear of the drill mast allow for quick attachment / pickup by the carrier machine.
- Universal skid steer plate fits most skid steer models.
- Excavator mounts built to suit your excavator
- Simple 2-hose connection to auxiliary ports on carrier machine
- Connect / disconnect in seconds with included T-Leg system
|Max Torque||2,600 ft.lbs||3,525 Nm|
|Max Speed||100 RPM|
|Mast Height||23' 10"||7,247 mm|
|Mast Stroke||20'||6,100 mm|
|Weight||2,236 lbs||1,014 kg|
|System Pressure||3,000-3,750 psi||206-260 bar|
|Max Flow||24-35 gpm||85-133 lpm|