Rock Drill M220 - Excavator Attachment
The Rock Drill M220 Excavator Rock Drill Mast Attachment is ideal for micropiling, foundation, pre-drilling hard rock and solar applications. Capable of drilling with augers, helical anchors, ground screws, DTH hammers and mud drilling setups the Rock Drill M220 Excavator Rock Drill Mast Attachment connects to the carrier machine auxiliary hydraulic ports and can be operated via the main control panel on the drill mast or the optional remote control pack.
- Height 23’ 10" (7,265 mm)
- Mast Stroke 20’ (6,096 mm)
- Max Pullback 22,000 lbs (10,000 kg)
- Weight (mast only) 2750 lbs (1,247 kg)*
- Clamp System Multiple options available
- Side to Side Movement Multiple options available
Watch the Video
The Rock Drill M220 Drill Mast Attachment’s mount plate for excavators can be customized to integrate seamlessly with your carrier machine.
With a simple 2-hose connection for the pressure and return flow on the carrier machines auxiliary hookup, it drilling couldn’t be easier to start drilling.
With their own practical drilling experience the Mincon Rock Drill engineers used innovative simplicity to design a series of drilling units that were easy to maintain and service. This engineering methodology designed a series of machines that are built to last:
- Engineered simplicity also means components are stronger and more durable.
- Maintenance requirements are reduced with fewer wearable items and moving parts.
- Off-the-shelf parts and spares can be utilized from local suppliers, Lowering maintenance and operating costs.
|Max Torque||5,000 - 10,495 ft-lbs|
|Max Speed||205 rpm|
|Gate Clamps & Hydraulic Breakout Wrench||8.8” OD (223 mm) bore.*|
|Standard 2-Hose Quick-Disconnect Connection|
|Hydraulic Main Cylinders provide maximum Pullback.|
|Excavator Mounting Plate / Bracket.*|
|System Pressure||3,000 psi (206 bar)|
|Max Flow||20-24 gpm (75-90 lpm)|