Rock Drill R412 – Limited Access Drill Rig
The Rock Drill R412 Drilling Rig is a compact drilling unit for limited access drilling sites for geothermal and micro piling applications. Geothermal setups for mud or air drilling available. Standard features include Gate Clamps, separate power unit, width adjustable crawler tracks, adjustable jack legs and high torque JT200 Series Drill Head.
- Height 10' 11" (3,342 mm)
- Mast Stoke 7' 10" (2,388 mm)
- Pullback 22,000 lbs (10,000 kg)
- Weight 3,300 lbs (1,500 kg)
- Clamps Multiple options available
Watch the Video
The Rock Drill R412 Drilling Rig is a powerful limited access drilling rig with low maintenance requirements. Built to handle high torque, restricted access drilling projects the Rock Drill R412 is a versatile drilling unit.
With modular drill head and clamp system options the Rock Drill R412 can be optimized to increase penetration rates even in the worlds toughest drilling conditions.
The JT200 Series Drill Head was first engineered and built in 1992 for high torque drilling applications. To reduce wear and breakdowns the JT200 drill head was built with a solid main shaft. This increased it’s durability and it has since stood up to some of the toughest drilling conditions in the world.
- Exchangeable motors offer various torque / rpm combinations
- Hardened internal components last longer in production drilling applications
- Single drive shaft reduces wear and maintenance requirements.
- Engineered simplicity increased power without increasing size.
- Extended durability reduces the need for up to three competitor drill heads, reducing carbon emissions.
|System Pressure||3,000 psi||206 bar|
|Max Flow||47 gpm||179 lpm|
|Max Pullback||22,000 lbs||10,000 kg|
|Max Pushdown||16,000 lbs||7,257 kg|
|Engine Power||90 hp||70 kW|
|Fuel Tank||31 gallons||117 ltr|
|Hydraulic Tank||65 gallons||248 ltr|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Max Torque||10,400 ft-lbs with JT205||14,000 Nm|
|Max Speed||205 rpm with JT222-M|
|Through Bore||2-3/8”||60 mm|
|Height (Drilling Position)||10' 11"||3,342 mm|
|Height (Transport Position)||59"||1,499 mm|
|Length (Drilling Position)||83"||2,108 mm|
|Mast Stroke||7' 10"||2,388 mm|
|Weight||3,300 lbs||1,500 kg|
|Track Length||61"||1,550 mm|