Spiral Flush Design
- Flushing channels are crosswise to the drilling direction
- Back flush creates vacuum to the pilot bit face area
- Air channels are above the ring bit cutting edge
Sprial Flush design results in no pressure to the ground, no air leakages, and no over drilling!
Conventional DTH Drilling
Conventional DTH Drillingg has Two Problem Areas
- Pressurized air over drills material. Over drilling removes more material than anticipated changing ground’s original characteristics hazarding nearby structures.
- Air that is blown forward travels long distances in loose ground or soft clay. This can cause severe damages in nearby buildings and structures.
As a result, the use of conventional DTH drilling is limited already in several city centers, shorelines and other sensitive areas around the world.